Food Poisoning Lawyer New England
If you or a loved one has fallen ill due to food poisoning, you may be entitled to compensation. Our lawyer recently secured a $25,0000 settlement for a client who contracted food poisoning from a chain restaurant.
Some of the most common causes of food poisoning are as follows:
- Inadequate cooking of food.
- Improper storage and preparation of food.
- Expired food.
- Poor hygiene standards.
- Cross contamination.
Common Pathogens That Cause Food Poisoning:
- E Coli
- Hepatitis A
Compensation you deserve:
If you or a loved one has suffered food poisoning you may be entitled to the following compensation.
Money for your Pain and Suffering
Money for Medical Bills
Future Medical Bills
How to protect your food poisoning case:
Your health should always be your first concern, so if you think you may have food poisoning, seek medical help immediately. No symptom is too small. Make sure to inform your health care provider of all the symptoms you are experiencing. The more medical documentation you have the more your case will be worth.
- Ask your medical provider to take the necessary steps to confirm the illness.
- Keep track of all your symptoms, dates you experienced them.
- If possible, save the contaminated food for testing.
- Keep receipts or proof of payment from the place you obtained the tainted food.
The one on one attention you deserve:
We help victims deal with the aftermath following a case of food poisoning. We will handle all the details and ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
Here’s some of the ways we help you:
We will come to you within a few hours of your call
No fees or costs unless you win
We help coordinate your medical treatment
We handle all the calls, paperwork and negotiations with the insurance company
Contact an Experienced Food Poisoning Lawyer:
- Time is critical after a food poisoning claim. It is very important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible because the law limits the amount of time a food poisoning victim has to file a claim.
- Our lawyer will advise you about your options and dramatically increase your chances of success through effective investigation and representation.
There is no fee or cost to you to have your claim evaluated and your questions answered by our lawyer. All consultations are free and confidential.