Head Injury Lawyer Massachusetts
Head Injuries affect millions of people. Few people realize how much a head injury can affect an individual and the entire family. Even a mild head injury can change someone’s life forever.
Common symptoms of a head injury include the following:
- Confusion or feeling dazed
- Slurred speech
- Nausea or vomiting
- Balance problems or dizziness
- Blurred vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Sensitivity to noise
- Ringing in ears
- Behavior or personality changes
- Memory loss
Common Causes of Head Injuries:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Slip and Falls
- Medical Malpractice
- Sports Accidents
Compensation you deserve:
If you or a loved one has suffered a head injury you may be entitled to the following compensation:
Money for your pain and suffering
Surgery if Necessary
Lost Wages & Lost Income
Permanent Scars or Disfigurement
Money for emotional distress
Contact an Experienced Head Injury Lawyer:
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about your head injury. As a injury victim you may incur many different kinds of damages and losses, from medical bills, emotional trauma to the cost of future or ongoing medical expenses.
- Time is critical after a injury. It is very important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible because the law limits the amount of time a injury victim has to file a claim.
- Our lawyer will advise you about your options and dramatically increase your chances of success through effective investigation and representation.
There is no fee or cost to you to have your claim evaluated and your questions answered by our lawyer. All consultations are free and confidential.